Fostering a Culture of Learning for Tomorrow’s Leaders
“Learning Culture” is a term that has been around for a while. However, the term is becoming even more prevalent and relevant as more people transition from traditional office life to remote working. But what does learning culture mean to us, and why is it important? In this blog, we will touch upon Opteamix’s culture of learning, why we invest in it, and the benefits of cultivating an environment of unlearning and continuous learning.
We at Opteamix believe that an empowered workforce with the right tools is happier and more productive. We are committed to nurturing a mindset where learning and development are at the heart of how our people work, interact, and prioritize their time. With this mindset, people are actively seeking opportunities to develop themselves and others and to explore new ways for the organization to improve.
Opteamix’s Learning and Development (L&D) department is integral to our People Practices. It is dedicated solely to building an organization of high-performing Opteamizers by giving them the tools to experience greater learning, accelerated career growth, and deliver richer customer experiences. Apart from enhancing client delight, learning and development play a vital role in ensuring long-term success for an agile business model that requires an evolving workforce.
Our learning and development approach aims to build skills, embrace adaptability, and nurture well-being – from digital capabilities and greater resilience to leadership and creative problem-solving.
Continuous focus on Training and Development.
Acquiring and maintaining organizational knowledge is a continuous process. Therefore, when planning our training and development programs, we consider the circumstances and resources necessary to develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities that will help our Opteamizers in every phase of their careers – from fresh graduates up to our C-suite leaders. In a nutshell, we begin by assessing the skillset of each Opteamizer against the industry benchmark; we then curate a career roadmap that includes tailor-made programs that cover technical training, soft skills training, domain expertise, leadership training, and much more.
Our training programs and workshops cover the following aspects:
One of our main objectives as an organization is to build leaders of tomorrow. We do that by training for the future through our Manager’s Training Program, manager development programs, agile practitioners’ certifications, etc. A special emphasis lies on our strength-based leadership development program that gives leaders insight into their strengths rather than weaknesses. When leaders understand who they are at their best and harness this in their work, they can, in turn, learn how to help their people perform better.
When it comes to the benefits of fostering a culture of learning, here are a few examples of why Opteamix invests in Learning and Development:
- Boosting productivity: It is no surprise that when people are proficient, skilled, and provided with the right tools, they are motivated and engaged at work, thus boosting their productivity.
- Keeping competition at bay: Constant upskilling ensures that the organization and its employees gain an edge over the competition.
- Retaining employees: Employees who are upskilled can grow and accept more pivotal roles. This helps train future leaders and reduces the time, effort, and cost of hiring new people. Moreover, employee retention becomes a non-issue when people are continuously upskilling and motivated.
- Staying ahead of the curve: The evolution of technology is rapid, and the only way to remain relevant and up-to-date is by constant upskilling. When an organization trains its employees to use the technology available and prepare for future technologies, it can leverage it better.
- Guaranteeing delighted customers: Happy and engaged employees develop a sense of accountability which makes them care for the organization and their clients, making business growth inevitable.
The current global conditions have resulted in a significant shift in learning. We find that there is an increased demand to upskill through digital learning content, which makes it imperative to create an environment where people take responsibility for their professional growth and development and have the resources, they need to make it happen.
When an organization understands the value of learning and invests in its people by maintaining a learning culture, it creates a happier, more productive workforce. If you want to be a part of this productive workforce and join an organization that is committed to your growth, click here to check out our open positions or send your CV to email@example.com
Talk to us for a quick assessment